The Town of Marana's Office of Emergency Management seeks to be more prepared for hazards and disasters that may affect the Town. Our goal is to prepare for, respond to, and recover from natural disasters, terrorism, or other man-made disasters. This department is in communication with other local, county, state, and federal emergency management agencies to prepare for and to respond to an event, should one occur in the Town of Marana.
Pima County Emergency Alerts Website
During an emergency, urgent messaging is effective only if it reaches you quickly. Pima County's mass notification system can quickly and reliably push emergency messages to many of the electronic devices you use everyday.
Sign up to create a profile and start receiving notifications.
- Arizona Division of Emergency Management Planning Information
- Pima County Office of Emergency Management
- FEMA Preparedness
- FEMA- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Ready.gov- Preparedness Info
- Ready.gov- Disabilities and Special Needs
- Ready.gov- Seniors
- Ready.gov- Pets and Animals
- Ready.gov- Financial Preparedness
Contact Emergency Management