Vendors are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Filling out a request form does not ensure a spot.
We do not ensure exclusivity for our events.
Signature events: Marana Founders' Day, Star Spangled Spectacular, Marana Cotton Festival, Marana Holiday Festival & Christmas Tree Lighting
Non-signature events: Movies & Music in Marana.
Cost TO PARTICIPATE
- $100.00* - commercial businesses
- $50.00* - non-profit organizations
*Cost includes power and a short-term business license.
For small events:
- $25.00 for both commercial and non-profits at non-signature events
What you need to succeed
If approved, we will provide additional information on acquiring the following documents:
- Marana business license or proof of 501(c)3 status.
- Pima County Health Permit if you are a food vendor.
- Your own materials, chairs, tables, canopies, etc. for your 10x10' designated spot (Space restriction does not apply to food trucks).
- Insurance policy with Town of Marana listed as additionally insured if you are a food vendor.
- The sale of weapons of any kind is not permitted.
- All vendor setups are subject to inspection by the Fire Marshal and/or Town staff and must be in compliance with all Town, Health and Fire codes.
- Vendors might not be able to drive up to their designated space. Vendors should be prepared to drop off materials and cart them a short distance to their designated spot.
PLEASE REFER TO THIS PAGE AND OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATES
Have more questions? Contact Marana Events at 520-382-1946 or email events@maranaAZ.gov