This will be a day trip that is educational on scientific discovery, discussion and public education. The Biosphere 2 mission statement is to serve as a center for research, outreach, learning about earth, its living systems, its place in the universe, to distill issues related to Earth systems planning and management for use by policymakers.
- Wednesday, June 13 we will be leaving the Marana Community Center at 9 AM and arriving back to Community Center at 5 PM.
- Space limited to 13 participants.
- Transportation fee is $10.00 per person.
- Participant is responsible for the following: entry fee of $18.00 plus tax into Biosphere 2 and their own meal at Bubb's Grub.
* All activities are subject change.
Marana Parks & Recreation Department
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (520) 382-1950