An application submitted by The Planning Center, representing Tapestry Properties III, LLC, requesting a recommendation to the Marana Town Council for approval of a proposed amendment to the Foothills Specific Plan. The proposed amendment includes comprehensive revisions to the existing specific plan including, but not limited to, the development standards and design guidelines and a change in the name of the plan to Tapestry Specific Plan.
The specific plan applies to approximately 395 acres of property generally located west of Thornydale Road and approximately ¼ mile north of Moore Road in a portion of Section 30, Township 11S, Range 13E.
Presentations / Public Meetings
- December 21, 2016 - Planning Commission
- January 17, 2017 - Town Council Meeting
DEVELOPMENT & SETTLEMENT AGREEMENTS
- Foothills Development Agreement (12/6/2006)
- Foothills Development Agreement - First Amendment (12/30/2008)
- Foothills Development Agreement - Second Amendment (1/20/2011)
- Foothills/Tapestry Development and Conditional Settlement Agreement (1/22/2016)
- Foothills Specific Plan (April 1990)
- Tapestry Specific Plan - 2nd Sub
- Tapestry Specific Plan - 3rd Sub
- Tapestry Specific Plan - 4th Sub