The Marana Police Records Unit is responsible for the recording of information, housing and maintaining of departmental records, reproducing and forwarding of records or data and providing copies of requested records to the public of all Marana Police reports. The Records Unit also compiles statistics for the National Crime Reporting System.
Take Westbound I-10 to exit 236 (Marana exit)
Go south on Sandario Road to Barnett Road (approx 1 mile)
Turn left onto Barnett Road to Civic Center Drive
Police Records Request
There are two ways to request a police or accident report the fee is based on $.50 per page. By personally coming to the Police Department, call ahead for availability and pricing; or mail a written request along with a fee is required, call ahead for availability and pricing.
If you wish to request a report through the mail, a written request along with a fee is required. The fee is based on $.50 per page. Once the request has been received it will be processed and mailed to you within approximately 5 to 10 working days.
Send request and fee to:
Marana Police Department
11555 W. Civic Center Drive, Bldg B
Marana, Arizona 85653
If you wish to obtain additional information, ie, audio tapes, video tapes, CD’s or photographs (if there is such additional information), you must call for the additional cost.
Tuesdays 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Thursday 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- $10.00 fee per card for LiveScan prints.
- There is no appointment necessary. Fingerprinting is done on a first come basis.
- Wait and capacity rules are in effect click here to review them.
- It is mandatory that you show a government issued photo ID (i.e. driver's license, State I.D., passport, etc.) Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Fingerprints for immigration purposes are NOT done by this agency.
Mandatory Towed Vehicle Release Hours: By Appointment Only
Monday through Friday By Appointment Only
Closed Weekends and holidays
The following documentation must be presented by the registered owner prior to release:
- Valid drivers license
- Valid vehicle registration
- Proof of current insurance
- $150 Administration Fee – payable by cash, debit card, visa or master card or check
Call 382-2000 to make an appointment for the release ofyour vehicle.
For additonal information: Towed Vehicle Download