Updated July 11, 7:20 AM
Heavy congestion on Cortaro at I-10 due to slow moving trains caused by yesterday’s derailment. Please consider using alternate routes.
JULY 10, 2018
Updated July 10, 5:27 PM
Coachline Blvd from Yellow Moon Drive to Twin Peaks Road remains closed.
East side I-10 frontage road between Twin Peaks Road and Avra Valley remains closed due to flooding and train derailment. 24-hour security is on site.
All other Town of Marana roads are open.
Updated July 10, 5:07 PM
Casa Grande Highway at Barnett Road to Tangerine Farms Road is now open.
Updated July 10, 4:57 PM
Sandario Road north and south to Avra Valley is now open.
Updated July 10, 4:47 PM
Silverbell Road is now open. Proceed with caution.
Updated July 10, 4:41 PM
Grier Road and Wentz Road intersection is flooded. Use alternate routes.
Updated July 10, 4:35 PM
Silverbell Road southbound near Li'l Abner's Steakhouse is down to one lane due to debris.
Updated July 10, 4:11 PM
Tangerine Road between I-10 and Thornydale is back open, but there is debris in the roadway. Proceed with caution.
Silverbell Road and the Twin Peaks Interchange is experiencing more than usual traffic flow. Proceed with caution, seek alternate routes.
Updated: July 10, 4:08 PM
Arizona Department of Transportation to close the frontage road from Twin Peaks to Avra Valley Road. 24-48 hours needed for cleanup.
Updated: July 10, 4:03 PM
Flood waters near Saguaro Bloom community have receded. One lane of traffic now open due to debris in the road.
Updated: July 10, 3:31 PM
Water is in the roadways at the following locations. Please avoid these areas:
- Casa Grande Highway at Barnett Road to Tangerine Farms Road
- Coachline Blvd at Windmill park and north of Twin Peaks
- Avra Valley at Casa Grande Highway west of freeway flooding
- Twin Peaks Road west and east of Saguaro Bloom community.
- Linda Vista at Hartman Lane west to Tucson Premium Outlet Mall
- Sandario Road north and south to Avra Valley.
- Flooding in the area of Sandario Road and Grier Road.
- I-10 Frontage (east side of I-10) between Twin Peaks and Marana Rd will be closed due to a train derailment and flooding. Please use alt routes.
Follow the Town of Marana and Marana Police Department for live updates: