At 10 p.m. on Wednesday, September 27 the contractor will begin shifting Thornydale Road traffic to the newly constructed northbound lanes. The contractor will also install temporary pavement markings along Thornydale Road between Tangerine Crossing Drive and approximately 1500-feet south of Tangerine Road. Residents and the traveling public should expect the following:
- North and southbound Thornydale Road traffic will be shifted to the new northbound travel lanes from Tangerine Road to approximately 1500-feetsouth of the Tangerine Road intersection.
- North and southbound Thornydale Road traffic will be shifted into their new permanent alignment of Thornydale Road from the Tangerine Road intersection north to Tangerine Crossings Drive.
- Motorists should expect delays.
- The speed limit will be reduced to 25 MPH.
- This traffic shift is scheduled to be in place for the next couple months.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Kathy or Nanette at (520) 623-3073 or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you throughout the project, and encourage any feedback to ensure the Project Team can deliver a beneficial project for the whole community.
Please be aware of bicyclists and pedestrians in the area and ensure that dogs, horses and other animals are not in the construction zone to ensure the safety of all.