On Tuesday, September 26, the contractor will complete reconstruction work on Thornydale Road about 1,500 feet south of the Tangerine Road intersection.
- Traffic along north and southbound Thornydale Road will be shifted to the west and reduced to one travel-lane from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Flaggers will be on site to direct alternate one-way traffic through the work area.
- Motorists will be driving on unpaved surfaces.
- Speed limits are reduced to 25 MPH.
- Motorists should expect delays.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Kathy or Nanette at (520) 623-3073 or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you throughout the project, and encourage any feedback to ensure the Project Team can deliver a beneficial project for the whole community.
Please be aware of bicyclists and pedestrians in the area and ensure that dogs, horses and other animals are not in the construction zone to ensure the safety of all.