Beginning at 5 a.m. on Monday, September 25 through 10 p.m. Wednesday, September 27, the contractor will complete paving operations in the intersection and adjacent roadways of Tangerine and Thornydale Roads. The following traffic control will be in place at the Tangerine/Thornydale Road intersection during this work:
- Marana police department will be on site to help direct alternate one-way traffic through the intersection.
- All turn movements will be allowed, however, there will not be any dedicated turn lanes.
- Traffic will be shifted around the work area.
- Traffic control will remain in place 24 hours
- Motorists should expect delays
f you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Kathy or Nanette at (520) 623-3073 or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you throughout the project, and encourage any feedback to ensure the Project Team can deliver a beneficial project for the whole community.
Please be aware of bicyclists and pedestrians in the area and ensure that dogs, horses and other animals are not in the construction zone to ensure the safety of all.