ADOT has provided a quick update on the Ina Road Interchange Project, including portions of the project that have been completed and what will be worked on next.
· Installed 42-inch storm drains along the eastbound frontage road
· Continuing to pave the eastbound lanes of I-10
· Moving closer to pouring the bridge deck on the new Santa Cruz River bridge. Deck pouring is scheduled for mid-August.
· Continuing foundation work for the bridge that will carry Ina over the railroad tracks and the eastbound lanes of I-10.
· East of I-10 they are preparing to lay storm drains and catch basins along Ina Road
· West of I-10, they are continuing work to prepare to lay a 66-inch storm drain along Ina Road
· They continue work on the eastbound frontage road and on the overpass to take Ina over the railroad tracks and I-10.