Beginning Monday, July 24, Tangerine Corridor Constructors will install signal loops on Camino de Manana at Tangerine Road. This work is scheduled from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day and will continue through the end of the week, weather permitting. During this time, residents and the traveling public can expect the following:
- Northbound Camino de Manana at Tangerine Road will be reduced to one lane
- All turn movements will be permitted
- Traffic control will be in place 24 hours a day
- Expect delays
UPDATE: Beginning Tuesday, July 25 at 6 a.m. through Wednesday, July 26 at 4 p.m., Tangerine Corridor Constructors will pave the northeast corner of the Tangerine Road/Thornydale Road intersection. Residents and the traveling public can expect the following:
- No right turns will be permitted from westbound Tangerine Road to northbound Thornydale Road
- There will be no designated left turn lane in any direction
- All driveways on Thornydale Road, north of Tangerine Road will be intermittently closed during paving operations on Tuesday, July 25
- All Fry's driveways, including McDonald's, will be closed intermittently during paving operations on Wednesday, July 26
- Expect delays
There are other projects due to begin later in the week, so check back for more updates.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Kristi or Nanette at (520) 623-3073 or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you throughout the project, and encourage any feedback to ensure the Project Team can deliver a beneficial project for the whole community.
Please be aware of bicyclists and pedestrians in the area and ensure that dogs, horses and other animals are not in the construction zone to ensure the safety of all.