On Tuesday, May 2, through Friday, May 5, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day, Tangerine Corridor Constructors will reconstruct the Tangerine Crossing exit at Tangerine Road. The traveling public and residents can expect the following traffic control:
- The Tangerine Crossing exit at Tangerine Road will be temporarily closed as the contractor completes work in the area.
- Please use Thornydale Road as a temporary alternate route.
On Thursday, May 4, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tangerine Corridor Constructors will be working on traffic signals at the intersection of Dove Mountain/Twin Peaks and Tangerine Roads. The traveling public and residents can expect the following:
- All traffic signals at the intersection will be temporarily transitioned to a 4-way, flashing red stop.
- East and westbound right turn lanes on Tangerine will be temporarily closed. Right turns will still be permitted.
- Marana Police will be onsite to help direct traffic.
- Expect slight delays.