The Interstate 10 east- and westbound I-10 frontage roads from Orange Grove Road to 29th Street (mileposts 250-260) and the westbound I-10 ramps at Tangerine Road will have nightly rolling lane closures from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning Sunday night, March 12, and ending Friday morning, March 17.
With Arizona Department of Transportation crews restriping the frontage roads, rolling lane closures are scheduled as follows:
Sunday, March 12
- Eastbound I-10 frontage road from Orange Grove Road to Grant Road.
Monday, March 13
- Eastbound I-10 frontage road from Speedway Boulevard to Cushing Street.
Tuesday, March 14
- Eastbound I-10 frontage road from Cushing Street to 29th Street.
- Westbound I-10 frontage road from Orange Grove Road to Ruthrauff Road.
Wednesday, March 15
- Westbound I-10 frontage road from Miracle Mile to Congress Street.
Thursday, March 16
- Westbound I-10 frontage road from Congress Street to 29th Street.
- Westbound I-10 on- and off-ramps at Tangerine Road. (Ramps will remain open.)
ADOT works to inform the public about planned highway restrictions and closures, but it’s possible that unscheduled impacts might occur because of weather or other factors. For the most current information about highway conditions statewide, visit ADOT’s Traveler Information Site at www.az511.gov, follow ADOT on Twitter (@ArizonaDOT) or call 511, except while driving.
For more information, please call Paki Rico, ADOT senior community relations officer, at 520.388.4233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.