Beginning Monday, March 6, through Wednesday, March 8, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day, the contractor will be installing sewer infrastructure across Tangerine Road at Sage Brook Road. Residents and the traveling public can expect the following:
- Sage Brook Road will be temporarily closed each day from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- On Monday, March 6, eastbound Tangerine Road will be shifted to the north at Sage Brook Road to accommodate work activities
- On Tuesday, March 7 and Wednesday, March 8, flaggers will be onsite to direct alternating, one-way traffic on Tangerine Road at Sage Brook Road
- Traffic control will be removed at the end of each work day
- Expect delays
- Speed limits will be reduced to 25 mph in the work zone
For your safety, please be aware that the contractor has placed barrier walls at all drainage locations along Tangerine Road between Thornydale Road and La Cholla Boulevard.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Kristi or Nanette at (520) 623-3073 or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you throughout the project, and encourage any feedback to ensure the Project Team can deliver a beneficial project for the whole community.
Please be aware of bicyclists and pedestrians in the area and ensure that dogs, horses and other animals are not in the construction zone to ensure the safety of all.