Click on images to enlarge.
MARANA, AZ – The Town of Marana's new “Project Ina” app is now available in the Apple App Store and on Google Play. Keep up with all the latest traffic alerts and deals from local businesses using this helpful, free service.
Over the next two years, the Arizona Department of Transportation will be constructing a bridge over I-10 and the Union Pacific Railroad tracks at Ina Road. When completed, this project will ease the flow of traffic at this intersection and improve the safety at this location for all users of Marana's roads and I-10.
During construction, Marana seeks to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information about planned construction so that you can know what to expect. In addition to releasing information on the Town of Marana website at http://www.maranaaz.gov/projectina, those who download the “Project Ina” app can find the following:
- Newsroll with press releases, manager messages, and more related to the project
- Directory of impacted businesses along Ina Road from Silverbell Road to Thornydale Road
- Social media feed for #ProjectIna where viewers can learn about project updates and business sales
- Project map showing construction progress
- Push notifications of project updates
The “Project Ina” app is one of multiple strategies the Town of Marana is implementing to help inform and support the Marana community during this high-impact construction project. Additional strategies include relaxing the sign code for impacted businesses and installing wayfinding signage in the area to emphasize that businesses are still open on Ina Road.