On Monday, November 6 through Wednesday, November 8, from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day, the contractor will pave the side-street and driveway entrances along the south side of Tangerine Road from the Thornydale Road intersection to just west of the La Cholla Boulevard intersection. The Thornydale Road intersection will also be paved during this phase of work.
Motorists should expect the following:
- Traffic at the Thornydale Road/Tangerine Road intersection will be reduced to one lane in all directions.
- Turn movements in all directions are permitted, however, there will not be any dedicated left turn lanes.
- Officers will be at the Thornydale Road intersection to help direct traffic.
- Access to driveways along the south side of Tangerine Road will be maintained, however there may be intermittent delays as paving equipment moves through the area.
- Speed limits are reduced to 25 MPH.
- Motorists should expect delays.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Kathy or Nanette at (520) 623-3073 or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you throughout the project, and encourage any feedback to ensure the Project Team can deliver a beneficial project for the whole community.
Please be aware of bicyclists and pedestrians in the area and ensure that dogs, horses and other animals are not in the construction zone to ensure the safety of all.