Roadwork is continuing to progress along Tangerine Road. Drivers in this area should be aware of the upcoming closure on Camino de Mañana. Tangerine Corridor Constructors (TCC) is scheduled to begin removing and reconstructing Camino de Mañana, south of Tangerine Road. Work activities are scheduled from February 13 through February 26, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. During this time you can expect the following:
- Camino de Mañana will be temporarily closed from Big Sky Ranch Drive to Tangerine Road.
- Residents and the traveling public will need to use Twin Peaks Road as an alternate route.
- Traffic control will remain in place 24 hours a day.
- Camino de Oeste will remain closed at Camino de Mañana.
- There may be an increase in noise throughout the area with the increased construction activities.
For more information on upcoming work activities, please use the button below to access all the latest information on the progress of this project.