Monday, August 22 - Thursday, August 25
Crews will be working at the Tangerine Road and Twin Peaks/ Dove Mountain intersection in preparation for the Tangerine Road widening. The traveling public can expect the following restrictions:
- The existing dedicated left turn lanes from Twin Peaks/ Dove Mountain to westbound and eastbound Tangerine Road will be closed; however, left hand turns will be permitted. Traffic control will be in place. Expect delays.
- Barricades will be removed and travel lanes will return to their typical configuration August 26, 2016.
Monday, August 22 - Thursday, September 1
Crews will be working on Tangerine Road between Twin Peaks/Dover Mountain and Camino de Oeste to accommodate the upcoming traffic shift. The traveling public can expect the following restrictions:
- Temporary shoulder and lane restrictions will be in place.
- The speed limit will be 35 mph.
- Expect delays.
**No work will be conducted on September 5, 2016 as it is Labor Day.
Tuesday, September 6 - Thursday, September 8
Traffic will be shifted on Tangerine Road between Twin Peaks/Dove Mountain and Camino de Oeste to help facilitate the construction of the new alignment of Tangerine Road. This work will be done at night from 8 pm - 5 am. The traveling public can expect the following restrictions:
- One lane of travel on Tangerine will be maintained in each direction.
- At the Tangerine Road and Dove Mountain intersection there will no longer be a dedicated right turn lane; however, right turns will be permitted.
- At Tangerine Road and Camino de Oeste there will no longer be a dedicated right turn lane; however, right turns will be permitted.
- The speed limit will be reduced to 25 mph on Tangerine Road just west of Twin Peaks/Dove Mountain to Camino de Oeste
- Temporary concrete barriers will be in place to delineate the work zone as well as temporary roadway striping.
The above traffic control is anticipated to be in place for the next several months.