The Town of Marana is committed to providing employees with medical benefit choices that fit the needs of our employees and their dependents. There is a direct connection between how you use your coverage and how much you pay for services out of your pocket. You can call Cigna to get additional information on how to use your benefits at (800) 244-6224 and get information on in-network benefits or search for an in-network physician or facility by visiting www.cigna.com.
Register online at: www.mycigna.com for additional resources and information.
Get In The Know!
- Medical plans are covered through the Cigna network.
- All plans are PPO plans and do not require a referral to see a specialist (only the Copper Plan offers out-of-network coverage).
- All three plans cover the same diagnosis, procedures and treatments.
- The difference between the plans is how much you pay in premiums vs. how much you pay at the time of service. This allows each employee to choose a plan that is most economical for their individual and family needs.
- The Heritage Plan is a Consumer Driven or High Deductible Health Plan which includes a Health Savings Account (HSA) benefit. This is a great plan for someone who has minimal medical claims and wants to save money on premiums and have a rollover health savings account. The Town contributes money into your Health Savings Account each month.
- Get the mycigna mobile app for quick and easy access to your plan information including ID cards, deductibles, and HSA balances.
Please review the summary of services and premium costs related to each plan as you review your coverage needs.
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
The CHIP notice provides contact information for Arizona's premium assistance program for anyone who is currently eligible for health coverage through their employer that may need assistance to help pay for coverage: