The Marana Clean-Up Trailer
The Town of Marana's Department of Community Development, Code Enforcement Division, maintains a community clean-up trailer in order to provide an opportunity for residents who do not have the means and/or equipment to maintain their properties to perform major clean-up. In addition, it provides an opportunity for neighbors to come together to complete community beautification projects. This, in turn, keeps Marana neighborhoods attractive and in good repair. Studies show that clean neighborhoods have lower crime and greater residential satisfaction. This policy sets forth the procedures for reserving and using the Marana Clean-Up Trailer.
Reservation and Use Procedure
- To reserve the Marana Clean-Up Trailer, complete the form below. The trailer will be reserved on a first-come/first-served basis and must be requested at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
- The requestor will be notified of reservation confirmation via email and/or telephone. At this time, the requestor will also be advised of all applicable rules and guidelines related to the use of the trailer.
- A liability/Right of Entry waiver must be signed prior to delivery.
- Code Enforcement will then coordinate the delivery and pick-up of the trailer to/from the listed site on the reservation.
- Only acceptable uses
- Community projects to include neighborhood clean-ups, neighborhood beautification projects, and small projects done for similar purpose. Work must be performed by volunteers.
- Property clean-ups on private property that has a current open Code Enforcement case and demonstrates a qualifying hardship, including, but not limited to:
- Lack of transportation
- Financial hardship
- Lack of tools or other equipment.
- Any other use deemed appropriate/acceptable by the Town official.
- Trailer Security
- Trailer shall be used only for the intended purpose stated within this application.
- Trailer shall be properly braced and wheels chalked at time of delivery.
- Household hazardous waste is not to be placed into the trailer. This includes, but is not limited to, tires, batteries, televisions, appliances containing freon, oil/automotive fluids, and paint.
- Trailer shall remain only at designated delivery site.
- Trailer hitch shall remain locked at all times while at delivery site to prevent unauthorized use and/or theft.
- Any damage shall be inspected and noted both at time of delivery and at pick-up.
- Any acts of intentional vandalism shall be reported to the Marana Police Department.
- Repair of trailer/equipment due to reckless use of these items shall be the responsibility of the borrower.
- Repair of trailer/equipment as a result of normal use of these items shall be the responsibility of the Town of Marana.
- Failing to follow the above guidelines may prohibit future use of the trailer.
Marana Community Clean-Up Trailer Request Form