Tucson Aeroservice Center is a full service fixed base operator.
For more information on reservations, rental cars, fuel or aircraft maintenance & management, please call (520) 682-2999 or visit our website at www.tucsonaero.com.
- The airport has two intersecting asphalt runways.
- Runway 12/30, the primary runway, is 6,901 x 100 feet. There is a GPS approach for both ends of this runway. Runway 12 and Runway 30 have a 4 box PAPI and REIL's.
- Runway 3/21, the crosswind runway, is 3,892 x 75 feet. There is a GPS approach for both ends of this runway. Runway 3 has a 2 box PAPI with a 500 foot displaced threshold. Runway 21 has a 2 box PAPI.
- The Airport elevation is 2,031 feet.
- Both runways are serviced by full-length parallel taxiways with connectors and are constructed of asphalt.
- Taxiway A is the parallel taxiway for runway 12/30. It is 50 feet in width.
- Taxiway B is the parallel taxiway for runway 3/21. It is 50 feet in width.
- Taxiway C serves Marana Skydiving and the ATW Aviation.
- Taxiway E is on the east side of Runway 12/30 and will serve the new airport terminal.
Just to the southeast of Runway 3/21 is the general aviation tiedown apron. This apron has capacity for 94 aircraft and serves as the monthly and itinerant open tiedown apron.
On the southwest side of Runway 12/30, there is a "transport category" ramp structurally designed for large aircraft. This apron also serves as a helicopter landing and training area.
There are eight open tiedown spots in front of the Sky Rider Cafe for transit use.
Contact the front desk of Marana Regional Airport at (520) 682-2999 for more information.